Trade-Marx Sign & Display and Microsoft have a rich history of fabricating campus and high rise signs for Microsoft since the 1980’s. In late 2012 Microsoft unveiled their new logo in one of the most significant waves of product launches with Windows 8. Trade-Marx Sign & Display worked with Gensler, CBRE, Skanska, and the Microsoft team on new signage standards for their Redmond Campus & Puget Sound Microsoft locations. In 2013 the new work rolled out of our factory to be installed in the Puget Sound arena.
Some of what we did for this project:
- Signage planning utilizing new fabrication technology in an attempt to standardize signage for new locations worldwide
- Material, Paint, Finishes & Lighting Selection
- All Signage Permitting with local municipalities
- Consultations and Meetings with Clients, Design Teams and Owners
- Complete Fabrication, Survey & Installation